Bhutan Bumthang Cultural Trek
Bumthang Cultural trek takes you through some of the most beautiful villages in Bhutan providing you with sneak peek into the rich culture and tradition of Bhutan. The highlight places of this trek in Bhutan are: the Mebar Tsho(Burning lake), Ngang Yul (Land of the Swan), Ngang Lhakhang (Swan Temple) and Ugyen Choling Palace.
Visit the impressive Dzong (fortresses), former palaces, Hindu Temples and Buddhist monasteries!
Hike through the ridge top Goembas (monasteries) and meet the monks.
Hike through the terraced farmlands and villages, visit the farmhouses and meet the villagers.
Attend the local festivals and events.
Visit the vibrant markets and towns.
Exciting jungle safari rides.
Explore the cave, gorge and hike the mountain viewpoints!
Visit the traditional arts and crafts workshops, meet the artisans, weavers and painters!
And much more…
NOTE: The price is per person (Based on 2 pax)
Duration: 15 days
Max elevation: 2895 m
Best time: Mar-Jun/Sep-Dec
Arrival to Kathmandu (1315m)
Kathmandu city sightseeing
Kathmandu – Paro (2250m)
Paro – Thimphu (2320m)
Thimphu – Punakha (1250m)
Punakha – Bumthang (Jakar) (2850m)
Trek Bumthang – Ngang Lhakhang (2895m)
Trek Ngang Lhakhang – Ugyen Choling (2895m)
Trek Ugyen Choling - Jakar (2745m)
Bumthang – Wangdue (1240m)
Wangdue – Paro
Paro – Kathmandu
- Accommodation in Kathmandu in Aria Boutique Hotel & Spa in double room with breakfast
- Accommodation in standard hotel in Bhutan
- All meals in Bhutan (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Tours specified in the itinerary
- Airfare Kathmandu – Paro – Kathmandu
- Visa fee
- Tourism Development Fund
- Transportation within Bhutan
- English speaking guide (Government License holder)
- Museum fees and other special entry fees within Bhutan
- Travel insurance
- Sightseeing entrance fees in Kathmandu
- Lunch & dinner during stay in Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges
- Hard or soft drinks
- Expenses of personal nature (phone calls, laundry etc)
- Services not mentioned in the “Included” section