Hotel information and policies
Aria Boutique Hotel & Spa is situated in a quiet side street of Thamel – the very historical and tourist centre of Kathmandu. The hotel’s convenient location allows those loving calm atmosphere to enjoy quiet surroundings and still have bars, restaurants and shops of Thamel close at hand.
50 meters closer to the main Thamel street is Royal Penguin Boutique Hotel & Spa
Room price includes:
- 24 hours breakfast (choice of 4 different sets), which you can eat any time.
- WiFi on the hotel grounds, including the rooms, dedicated line with a backup
- daily room cleaning
- «Keen Penguin» business centre facilities
- modern fitness centre with vast variety of training equipment
- 24 hours sauna
- access to the roof-top park «Khumbu» with waterfall, garden, pond and pavilion with unique furniture made of teak root
To ensure safety, every room is fitted with the smoke detector, every floor is equipped with a fire extinguisher and the hotel guard is on 24/7.
Every room has a safe.
We will appreciate your cooperation in making your stay comfortable:
- Please carry with you our hotel guest card which has the directions and the hotline number for urgent calls. The hotel cards are available from the hotel reception or in the infobox in your room.
- Please close the room and bathroom windows as you leave the room.
- Please carry your room key card together with your documents – your card has both the hotel name and your room number on it.
If your card is lost, please alert the hotel receptionist immediately so that they can make your room inaccessible with the old card and issue a new one for you.
In processing guest data, the hotel administration is guided by the laws on privacy and personal data protection and complies strictly with their provisions. This gives our guests the confidence that their personal data required for check-in is fully protected.
Guest admission hours are from 7 in the morning till midnight (other than the guests staying at the hotel).
Aria Boutique Hotel & Spa operates strict smoke-free policy and welcomes guests that give preference to healthy lifestyle. Every room in the hotel is equipped with sensitive smoke detectors. Making no exceptions, even for most extra-ordinary individuals, we are very serious at pursuing this policy and we will not hesitate to intrude into privacy of our guests if they attempt to ignore it.
On first violation of smoke-free rule the offender is given a warning and fined 200 euro. The fine amount is derived from expenses for removing unpleasant odor of tobacco smoke from the room. Tobacco odor removal procedure includes thorough cleansing of leather and wood used for room decoration, and replacement of articles that are impossible to clean.
In case of repeated violation the offender will have to depart without a refund. We sincerely apologize for these drastic measures that we, nevertheless, find completely warranted by maximum comfort of our guests.
We have done our best to make your stay at our hotel comfortable – the rooms are located so as to minimize the chance of noises coming from adjacent rooms. Luxury rooms are also available for your extra comfort. They have double weather-stripped windows that provide perfect silence.
We need your cooperation to maintain low noise level:
- avoid making sharp or loud sounds on the hotel staircases or in the corridors, including when closing the door;
- keep quiet while in our «Khumbu» park and avoid loud sounds, especially after 10 PM.
In case the hotel property is damaged, you will be expected to reimburse according to the hotel rates.
Our hotel strives to be child-friendly. Our chef will cook a special menu for your child on your request. Also, for an extra fee, we will provide:
- a car seat
- a cot and and a baby carrying bag
- a comfortable high chair for restaurant or room use
- a drawing set
- a kid’s puzzle
- board games.
We can promptly book an appointment with the paediatrician, if necessary. To help you take care of your child, a qualified babysitter will spend a day with them at the hotel or escort your kid to the amusement park. The full list of services offered by the hotel can be viewed on this website under relevant sections, such as «Crazy Menu» or «Your Child». Also you can read about them in the ‘Crazy Menu’ leaflet from your infobox.
The prices are shown inclusive of all taxes.
No pets are allowed.
Booking, check-in and check-out